GranIHC Services SA seeks to contribute to sustainable development, continuously reducing the environmental impact of its operations.
In line with our commitment to continually reduce the environmental impact of our operations, we have adopted sustainable measures such as: replacing office light bulbs with LED lights; do away with the use of disposable cups; rainwater harvesting and technological implementation of solar generation at the base of operations in Macaé.
A better future relies on all of us!
WE ARE CARBON NEUTRAL
We are proud to share that, in alignment with the best sustainability practices worldwide, we are committed to accounting for all greenhouse gas emissions in accordance with the GHG (Greenhouse Gas) Protocol of GranIHC's Macaé Base operations and to collaborate with environmental initiatives that they can absorb the same amount of CO2 that we generate, thus neutralizing our carbon traces.
In addition to having defined emission reduction targets for the coming years, we offset twice our emissions for the years 2019 and 2020 by investing in projects that generate social and environmental benefits supported by the United Nations – UN in Brazil!
Integrated Management Policy
GranIHC Services SA provides integrated solutions in the Oil and Gas Industry in engineering detailing services; Supplies; Manufacturing, Assembly, Maintenance and Industrial Painting in “Onshore and Offshore” projects.
GranIHC aims at sustainable growth with emphasis on Quality, Health, Work Safety, Environment and Social Responsibility and is committed to promoting:
- Satisfaction and service to customer requirements, exceeding their expectations towards Quality, Safety, Environment, Occupational Health and Social Responsibility.
- Reduce risk and maximize opportunities for GranIHC.
- Commitment of all Members, at different hierarchical levels, to promoting sustainable development.
- Prevention of personal injuries and/or damage to health as well as environmental pollution, managing aspects x environmental impacts and hazards x risks to the health and safety of any member and other interested parties.
- Commitment to the participation of Members in identifying hazards and risks and in consulting on changes related to Occupational Health and Safety.
- Qualification of its members, developing and training them so that they can carry out their work activities with a focus on Quality and minimizing risks to Occupational Health and Safety, as well as impacts on the Environment.
- Management and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements defined by customers and other interested parties.
- Critical analysis of the Integrated Management System with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ethical, transparent and responsible behavior.
- Respect for interested parties and their interests.
- Respect human beings and their rights.